You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Kb0zke is looking for older Newell

steve w, we will take pictures and we will be experienced so we can get going on yours.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Sorry while I think that the Driver's Door would be cool, I am very happy without it. That being said I still offer up Clarke's for the experiment or hey Tom you have a coach that you are not using right now!!??!! I have a Sawzall and some Duct Tape! sure we could come up with hinges or just use the duct tape for now.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Tell ya what. Since I already have a door we can just tune mine up in Spearfish so it closes and opens like new. We should learn enough about how they are built from that job that everyone should be satisfied.

Steve and Clarke.....your welcome. Pressure is off you both.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

So do we still need to bring bailing wire, tractor hinges, and duct tape? Smile
Gonna be a fun week.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

yea, bring all the construction supplies anyway. who knows?

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

As some of you who are on other forums may know by now, yesterday we pulled the trigger on a 1993 Foretravel U300 40' coach. While a Newell would have been great, there just aren't all that many out there. This one is only six hours from here. We talked to the owners, visited them last weekend, and yesterday we made an offer, which they immediately accepted (much to our surprise).

We still want to visit the Newell factory, so we might see some of you there.

David Lininger, kb0zke
1993 Foretravel U300 40'
Build 4371

David & JoAnne,
Congratulation on finding "your coach". I'm sure you made the right decision & Suzy and I wish you good luck!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531