You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newbie with deposit on #763

Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I have a deposit on a 2006, #763. Will be picking her up 1st week of November. I'm so excited, truly my dream coach. I no longer will have a central vac (2005 Thor Mandalay), but I now have a dishwasher and a garbage disposal, I think I'll survive. I've posted some pics in the gallery. Looking forward to full timing soon.
Regards,
Ross Daniels
Grass Valley, CA

Welcome to the gurus and congrats on your new coach. That is my favorite year for Newell coaches!

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome Ross

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome, I know you find the coach a significant upgrade. Enjoy the Murphy Bed. I know you will enjoy the active steering tag axle.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

That is a beautiful coach, I wish you many happy years with it. You will find the fellow gurus most helpful in all things Newell.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Hey,
So happy I found this site, we're all blessed to have one of the finest coaches ever made. The fit and finish is truly amazing.
Ross

Rossman #763
2013 Raptor toad
2004 Mini Cooper S toad
2013 BMW K1600GTL

Welcome Ross,
It probably wouldn’t be hard to add a central vac.!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Awesome looking coach - love the flip up bead feature. Welcome Ross.

John and Marcia Marshall 
1975 Newell 30ft - 9.0 IHC
1986 Navstar 9.0 Diesel 160hp
98 Mustang GT
getting closer
ASE Master & Computer Admin
Love old tech  Idea