You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

tom and darlene oct 2018 roadtrip

darlene and i just got back from a month on the road visiting some of our newell friends.  we drove our car as the newell is about to get a new slide seal.

what an amazing month in visiting and staying with the entrekins, days, oliviers and steve magown.  all who let us stay in their homes and visit and have a ton of fun.  texas, north and south Louisiana and florida.  

we also stopped in and met in person mike meer in florida.  we ran out of time and would have loved to visited more of you.  

we recently bought a genesis g90 awd and this was its first big roadtrip.  did over 5000 miles.  today doing almost 700.  what an amazing road machine.  

it is so amazing the friends we have made and how so many of you are like family to us now

we are hoping many of you will stop by our place this winter in arizona.  we have two full hookup 50a spots.  

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

We appreciate you spending some time with us. We always enjoy our time with you and Darlene.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

That's awesome...love the camaraderie I see with everyone here.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Carolyn and I were one of the folks Tom and Darlene stopped by for a visit. They are such a joy to be around, it was a real treat.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

i just woke up and realized i had left rudy and carolyn off so i rushed to my laptop to add it in and rudy beat me to it. it was fun to spend some time with them. you have to stop and see them at the place they live at. its like a resort.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH