You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m considering purchasing this Newell
(11-02-2018, 03:49 AM)jdkskyking Wrote:
(11-01-2018, 08:32 PM)Fulltiming Wrote: Check you PM's.

I need the meaning of  “PM”. I’m new to this. 

Any help with how to place a fair value on a Newell is greatly appreciated. 

JK

disregard... PM=Private Message... 

(11-02-2018, 06:02 AM)folivier Wrote: That one is a pretty coach but a bit unusual in the mid-bath design with doors on each end.  Not a bad feature just not one that is currently being built.  You just have to decide what floorplan you like.

We’d love to have a bath & 1/2 but they’re rare and expensive. This one would be a compromise so if our kids are with us anyone can use the bathroom at night. Won’t know what’s it’s really like until we see it. 
JK
Kristi & Jeff 
08 Winnebago Journey 39Z
Ready to upgrade to a Newell ?
Bentonville, AR.
Bath and a half become more and more plentiful as you move to more recently built coaches. What is more unusual is a coach with the ZF suspension and steering tag axle (which #698 has) in that price range. That is one of the first half dozen Newells built with the highly desirable ZF suspension.
Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com
(11-02-2018, 08:31 AM)Fulltiming Wrote: Bath and a half become more and more plentiful as you move to more recently built coaches. What is more unusual is a coach with the ZF suspension and steering tag axle (which #698 has) in that price range. That is one of the first half dozen Newells built with the highly desirable ZF suspension.

I have not educated myself on the different suspension options.
Kristi & Jeff 
08 Winnebago Journey 39Z
Bentonville, AR.
Hi Kristi and Jeff,
Not sure what you are looking for in a Newell, but I have considered selling mine. A 1996 45' with no slides, but you may be looking for newer with slides. Thanks, John
John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue
(11-02-2018, 08:56 AM)Shamu406 Wrote: Hi Kristi and Jeff,
Not sure what you are looking for in a Newell, but I have considered selling mine. A 1996 45' with no slides, but you may be looking for newer with slides. Thanks, John

Yes, we’re looking for a 3 or 4 slide unit. Thanks.
Kristi & Jeff 
08 Winnebago Journey 39Z
Bentonville, AR.
(11-03-2018, 06:38 AM)jdkskyking Wrote:
(11-02-2018, 08:56 AM)Shamu406 Wrote: Hi Kristi and Jeff,

Yes, we’re looking for a 3 or 4 slide unit. Thanks.A
Are you wanting to trade your coach on a Newell? I have a 04 Newell #689 that I might be interested in trading for a smaller coach. My wife has decided after 18 years she is no longer interested in doing any motorhome traveling. I am only use mine to go to different track events by myself. I need a coach that will pull a car trailer. and be self contain for 3 days. I only know about Newell which I have had 3 Newells over the last 16 years that we enjoyed together and she no longer will travel so a smaller coach  may work for me now. Contact me if interested.
1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck