You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aqua hot temp gauge

Hello Gurus l have a question on my aqua hot temp gauge in galley. It is the one with 3 wires it is currently showing eee so what is causing this? Any help will be appreciated.

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide

Is the aqua hot on? if not it is just showing it is cold

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(11-02-2018, 03:14 AM)Richard Wrote:  Is the aqua hot on? if not it is just showing it is cold

Thanks Richard I will fire it up this am and report back.

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=32

a few pdf's on the gauges

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

When changing the high limit thermostat? Will I have to prepare for a fluid spill when I pull it out?
I noticed the one still in the tank has Teflon tape on it and I have already prepared the new one with tape. Do I have to be very quick on the exchange ? 

Just bought coach 752. Before this one we have had 73 GMC Canyon Lands, 02 SeYa Alpha, 99 Foretravel U320 and 07 Foretravel Nimbus the 30th Aniversery edition. My wife and I are looking forward to making this coach ours . Always wanted a Newell,now we have it. Toad is 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee .

Hmmm, might think about siphoning out the tank to below the switch level. It will be a lot cleaner than a bunch of coolant everywhere.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Good idea !11 Thanks

Just bought coach 752. Before this one we have had 73 GMC Canyon Lands, 02 SeYa Alpha, 99 Foretravel U320 and 07 Foretravel Nimbus the 30th Aniversery edition. My wife and I are looking forward to making this coach ours . Always wanted a Newell,now we have it. Toad is 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee .