You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1978 newell coach

well the last time i checked in i was in  fort worth texas.....ive been running alot since.....the last time i had us posted i elive i had 40,000  miles on it....well were at 79,892now...and on the west coast for the winter close to family   hit by the fires.....all is well .....my 1978 NEWELL COACH.....was a complete mechanical restomode i guess u might say....since then i have also up graded the generator   the big heavy old one is gone....took thee men a boy and a floor jack to get the SOB  out   so the new one is a YAMAHA....you can tell the difference in the front end of the bus....wow...fuel milage went up....or is that my imagination.....lmao......we have been a few places for sure.......ill post some pics of our travels ....its a great old coach.....40 feet with bumpers  28,860 pounds dry weight....everything works everything is plug and play...original  paint...and awning..also....motor is a ...VT555    awsome plant...with 5 speed alison...its towed my harleys to every run in the usa allmost...at least the big ones.....sturge....run for the wall....daytona.....she tows a 3/4 ton truck on a trailer like   ....ok lets do this...if the price was right id sell her but it would have to be real right....  o ya...id like to see pictures of ones like this  or older that still run  all the way across the USA...turn key...200 gallon fuel tanks....5 of them...all total 200...im a retired caterpiller mechanic...and this is the 4th one of these ive built all steal   all vintage.....ther so dam cool i hope you all like it  the interior is perfect...white and salmon...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)