You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019

Steve, I haven't reread all the posts, so you may have already covered this.

A run down on the Aqua Hot systems, the maintenance required and what problems to look out for and how to prevent or fix them as they happen.

I will be picking brains on modifications that have been done to my coach, then deleted and leaving wires hanging. The wires are power less, but maybe they were factory items that were removed and not replaced.  ???Confused Confused ..curious ... Huh

Again, excited to meet all of you.

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Dave,
We do have an AquaHot seminar scheduled by a factory authorized tech.  He will be able to answer any question you have.

I am seeking interest on two more suggested seminars.  If folks are interested, we will hold them.  One is on the Jake brake modification that allows the Jake to be off, on like normal or on but only activated if you hit your brakes.  I have this modification on my coach and it is most useful in an emergency braking situation----my brain doesn't work fast enough to turn on the switch.

The second suggestion is a seminar on replacing a Zip Dee awning.  These were mounted on the pre Girard coaches.

If you are interested in either of these two subjects please provide your feedback.

Thanks........................................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Yes on the Jake brake switch.

I've done 2 awnings before, so I could help during your demonstration or if somebody has to replace one.

But just to take it on and off on my account wouldn't be necessary.

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Another tough day at Gulf shores about 20 minutes from Bella Terra

Hello all,

Reserved space 375 for the duration of the Rally.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Regards,
Mike Mandall

2008 Newell #1223 4 slide, Cat C15 with ZF 12 spd, 2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Duramax 6.6[Image: thumbnails.php?album=143] Toad for fishing. 

Here are a couple of things to think about for the no rally attendees. Bring a thumbdrive, many of us have a collection of manuals and other useful info that would be easy to download to a thumbdrive. The second thing is bring a notebook and writing instrument to the informal seminars, there is a ton of info discussed. If you are like me, I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )