You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#227 1990 For Sale in Lexington

The sofa looks kind of peachy, but the laminate is pink on my monitor.
Pink, mauve, and sky blue were popular back in the later half of the eighties. They look really dated now.
Who could forget Harvest Gold, or Avocado Green, (or that burnt red color that I've forgotten the name of) from the seventies.
I'm hoping that they do not come back in vogue during my lifetime.
Makes me wonder what present fads we'll hate twenty years from now?

I was thinking Burnt Umber?
https://www.google.com/search?q=burnt+um...4pIeaKrVNM:

A guy on that forum in Texas for escapees mention his custom fifthwheel that offered a paintable wall.  I had also heard that before.  I know much more can be painted with the right prep.

I own this coach for approximately 8 years. I bought it out of Houston Texas and sold it to the family in Lexington last July. It does not appear that they have used it since it still has the Ohio license plates on it. It was a great coach and It has it 8 v 92. Would run like crazy everything worked. Even considering buying it back.

I was trying to buy this coach but couldn’t get my finances together in time and someone bought it about 2 weeks ago.  It looked good in the pictures and discription and I was looking forward to going down there.  It was everything I want and am looking for.  Oh well.

Morgan Baron
Coachless in New York