You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Microphor bought out, parts availability?

This might be of interest since most of you guys have Microphor toilets.  Read this on the Foretravel forum:

I have several Issues with my LF-220, and just got off the Phone with Mullaney & Associates, LLC, and they are soon disconnecting their Toll Free Number, but was able to contact them on their Normal Number, of - (856)-956-1299, listed on their website!  After explaining my several Issues, Anna-Marie, not only went through and help me troubleshoot, but fully explained each part's purpose, and why I need to troubleshoot them!  Probably a 10 for 10 in service, that I can say!  That, as we all know is lacking in the RV Industry!!! Here is their website, BTW  [url=https://mullaney-associates.com/about-us/][/url]

So, I ordered 3 Parts from them, but was informed that since Microphor has been bought out by WABTEC, and they are not very Customer Friendly, nor wish to support older model Products!  So, I asked her to Include any and all things she recommended having, Kits and Bits, and ED @ WABTEC will be contacted for the rest!  It seems they are letting their Retail Suppliers down, and hanging them out to dry!  While that is unfortunate, her counterpart, Ed, can assist on parts, for as long as they decide to source them, as a Company! He is a Bit overwhelmed right now, so patience is required to contact him, currently! His Direct Company Number is 707-598-6216.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

We recently needed a solenoid valve for our Microphor. Mulhaney was out and they referred me to Ed. He was out also. But he had his guys make one up for me out of their parts bins. Really great service IMHO.

If you need a motor for your toilet go online and search for a Dayton 1LNG7 motor. It’s the same motor that Mulanney will sell you for $300 and you can purchase for around $100 online. If you need a new timer go search for a SSCA timer part number TDUBL3002A which should cost around $50. Hope this helps?‍♂️.

Michael and Mona Corrigan
2008 Newell #1248
2010 Mini Cooper S

Is there a direct replacement for our existing toilets? How much do they run? I was thinking of replacing the whole thing but maybe I’m crazy...

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

If you need a motor for your toilet go online and search for a Dayton 1LNG7 motor. It’s the same motor that Mulanney will sell you for $300 and you can purchase for around $100 online. If you need a new timer go search for a SSCA timer part number TDUBL3002A which should cost around $50. Hope this helps?‍♂️.

Michael, You must have a different toilet than the earlier units by Microphor. I have 2 each, air operated toilets, with a direct drain to the tanks. No motor or timer.

I'm worried about flush valves and vacuum breaker assemblies. I have purchased 2 from Mulanney, and a third from Newell. The parts department had some.

I too am concerned about these toilet parts. Can we get Newell involved to try and create a resource for replacement parts ?

It would be great to see Newell support us owners, and the marine industry who have these units. Otherwise, Can we get a work around with a newer replacement toilet as is being used on the newer Coaches ?

Can Newell come up with a retrofit procedure ?

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Mullaney is supporting both the LF210 (air) and the LF220 (electric) toilets. I talked to them last week.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

On the road to the desert 12/23/19 our toilet air water sequencing valve bottom blew apart . Man you talk about in a bind my life was miserable . We stoped at a 24hr Walmart got some jb quick and epoxy and put it back together and it lasted until Christmas Eve as soon as it broke we went on the hunt for one Newell was already closed for two weeks so no help there called motor homes of Texas and they gave me the ph. num. to Mullaney 856-596-1299 and those people know there stuff and were overly helpful. we had them send it to our destination next day and it was delivered to a vender at glamis and then made numerous follow up calls checking up on us ,to me thats over and above ,whew out of fire on with the fun Shy

ACR 502 1998 newell double slide