You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

hi all ! just bought my 1995 newell #395 in Arizona afew weeks ago and drove it back to Connecticut..2800  miles on my first trip
of course I make afew beginner mistakes but it was a safe and fun trip
glad to be aboard !!

Welcome to the gurus!

Tell us a little about yourself, things such as work background, mechanical and electrical experience, previous motorhome ownership, and why you decided on a classic Newell. Not trying to be nosy, but that info will help us help you in caring for your new toy.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I made some beginner mistakes on my trip home to TN from Phoenix. The bodyshop fixed them! Welcome!

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Welcome 
Glad to have you on this site
We have 385 a 1995, now in AZ  it based in KY
George

Georgeb
Coach 385
Toad Mini Cooper 

Welcome Truman. Tell us a little about yourself. I recommend you go to the User CP link near the upper left of the screen and then edit your profile to add a signature with you name, coach # (395) and year (1995) so when you post, others will have a better idea how to help you. That was a very ambitious trip to undertake with a new to you coach!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome to the GURUS. Great bunch of folks. All are willing to help you learn about your Newell. A lot of experience in this group. Some GURUS are experts in certain facets of the coach such as Generators, Aguahot etc

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Welcome aboard Truman!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome Truman , congrats on your coach and successful first journey !

1986 #89
VIN 007
Detroit 8V92 TA 475 HP
Allison four speed 
Chris and Sharon Hand

I owned a 31 foot gulfstream  then a 38 foot gulfstream friendship always liked newell the 1995 I got I just love the style and look

Very nice coach. The wood floors and the fireplace as nice!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com