You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Friday, Feb. 15th

This is a totally self-indulgent post/thread, but here goes:

As my coach education continues, I'm heading to West Palm Beach, next week, for the Prevost Expo (I'll be there Tuesday through Thursday). If there are any Gurus in that vicinity or even somewhat on the driving route from WPB to Philadelphia who wouldn't mind showing off your coach for a couple hours to a wannabe, I'd love to connect. I'm willing to add a total of 6 hours drive time to my trip, so you can't be in Texas, but it doesn't need to be the I-95 corridor, for sure. Smile

Feel free to PM me if you prefer...thanks.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

It's a little off your path but if you want to divert over to I 75. We can visit. Look up Inverness to see the locaton

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Good morning, Richard...thank you, so much. I would love that opportunity, and that's not much of a diversion, at all. I have your number from when we spoke, last spring, so I will give you a call to coordinate...thanks, again.

Robert

I'd like to offer a sincere, public thank you to the two gurus who welcomed me, last week, while I was in Florida. It was a genuine pleasure to meet Richard and Rhonda, and I thank you for sharing your valuable insights into the process that I'm going through. Similar thanks go out to another guru, but since you contacted me, privately, I'll maintain your privacy. It was truly a pleasure to meet you and your wife, see your beautiful coach in detail, and gain valuable insights to coach ownership.

This forum is such a wonderful group of people, and it's invaluable to have access to their collective knowledge and insight.

Robert