You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Replacing all my airbags

Hello all, I've decided to replace all the air bags on my 1996 coach. I was wondering if anyone had the part numbers handy for all axles? I have the solid front axle if that helps. Thank you so much in advance. I have searched thru the forums here and I havent been able to find anything for a solid axle coach.

Ethan, Marty, Sam, Jack and Tex Phillips
1995 Newell Coach #381

Honda Element, or Jeep Wrangler Toad

On my 1995 # 390 the bag # is W01-358-9447 Firestone 8 of them.Michigan truck spring had the best price at that time.The bags for the tag is different and I do not have that handy. I can look when I get home Wed if you like.Enjoy the bleeding.
Keith.

1995 # 390

I just replaced all 4 of my front air bags on my 1996, #406, solid axle. GOODYEAR air spring, part #1R11-066
I got mine at Stengel Brothers on line... (147.00 each)
https://www.stengelbros.net/1R11-066-Goo..._5630.html

It was not too bad to do. Crib it up, remove all bolts. You will need to cut the angled air supply fittings with a (high quality) chopsaw blade, I repeat (high quality) they are very strong fittings, but with the right blade it is easy. Then, obviously replace all 4 fittings (Grainger).
I could not remove the bags without cutting the fittings, and was not willing to waller out the hole to do it.
Hope this helps.
Not sure about the rear bags, have not done them yet.
Let me know the part numbers if you do them!
John

John, Sheri & Lily Kai Curwick
1996 Newell #406, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock, FJ Cruiser, Harley Fatboy. 35 CABO Express Tongue