You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#760 2006 2000i Mid-entry, Dual slide, bath & one half

Just noticed a new listing at Premium Coach Group with, virtually, no details at this point. I think I saw an image of this one, recently, but I haven't been able to locate any reference on the forum, so I'm hoping this isn't a duplicate posting.

The coach is a mid-entry 2006 (must be early '06 since it's 2000i styling), quad slide, 1.5 bath, W/D. No pricing or VIN is showing, so maybe someone will recognize it and provide the coach number (assuming pre 775/776 which I see in one of Michael's posts as the conversion point to P2000i styling). I enlarged the dash image, and I think the odometer reads 100,748 miles, but I could be wrong. The entire coach has marble look flooring.

http://premiumcoachgroup.com/product/200...loor-plan/

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

That is a pretty coach! I like all the clearance lights top and bottom... that is a good enough reason to trade up isn’t it? Someone talk my wifey into it please :-)

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

You are correct Robert it is between 753 and 775. I don't have a coach with that paint scheme in my database but the only potentials, i.e. the only 2006 2000i's that I don't have matched with a photo are 753, 757, 770, 771 and 775. Very pretty coach. For it to be 753 it would have had to cover an enormous amount of miles since the 39k miles it had in 2012. I look forward to them posting additional information as that is one of the nicer looking coaches I have seen recently. Adrian, I think you should go for it, I'm sure Karen wouldn't mind the extra space.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

That coach is beautiful. I am so fortunate to not be able to afford such a beauty. Made my coach search very simple a few years ago Smile

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Robert,

I hope when you get all the info and see the pictures of this coach it will fit your needs. Newells are great coaches.

Take care,
Oscar

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

It is #760, I believe.

Eric

is she gone?

Eric

Price shows up now, $299,000.00!!!

Life is what you make it.

Honeycomb lite stone

Does the total tile install affect gross weight?

That is a link for lightweight stone, granite or marble bonded to aluminum substrate.  It is my understanding that Newell wants you to use these composite tiles, not home flooring tiles that weigh 5 pounds a piece ......

Eric

I have seen on other places on discussions about flooring ... they have mentioned the honeycombed aluminium tile with the stone veneer - optimized for light weight.  Anyone know what it costs and any other issue with installing lightweight stone tile?

Eric