You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1415 2011 for sale by Newell - Make Offer~

Must go! Make offer! are always interesting.

https://www.newellcoach.com/default.asp?...dInventory

Interior was okay, but I'm confused by the bedroom - did they really permanently cover the CS BR window with a big TV?  Shows a window on the outside, but this doesn't look at all like a televator set up.

I'm curious if Gurus find more value in this coach over 1448 (1.5 baths here, vs just one /  regular bed vs murphy / mid entry vs front entry)

Mark of SJC

This one is even more interesting! It has a 2013-16 front end...but the rest of it is an 11.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama
Photo 

Wow...I didn't know there was already a thread going on for this coach....but did it have the updated front cap at the time?  

http://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?tid=2779&page=1

Mark of SJC

Install a camera and feed the exterior view to the BR TV...problem solved!! Big Grin Seriously, though, this is my favorite floor plan...mid-entry with the dinette positioned on the passenger side ahead of the entry. It's all personal preference, of course, so decide what floats your boat. I like how it creates distinct spaces (living and sleeping), and you don't have to walk through anything but the kitchen to get to either upon entry/exit. Plus, if you're bringing in groceries, you go right into the kitchen without the worry of dropping your eggs on the salon carpet!! It also moves the co-pilot seat up a smidge, I think.

From a resale perspective, I've been given the impression that regular beds and 1.5 baths appeal to a larger buyer pool, but I think people should buy what speaks to them. This is a luxury purchase, not a necessity, so indulge your wishes and let the chips fall where they may down the road.

Just my two cents...happy hunting.

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

The front light units have been changed since it was advertised back in early 2014.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Michael,

Are you saying that 2020 lights can be fitted to a p2000i coach?

I don't know if they were able to just change out the lights or they had to modify the front cap also.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com