You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Possible Trip To Wyandotte, Mi

All,
Probably be taking a trip to Wyandotte, Mi. during May. Any  campground suggestions? Looked at the reviews for Sterling State Park and Wayne County Fairgrounds and RV Park. Thank you in advance.

Reese Cantrell
Newell Coach 1242

I have stayed at Sterling State Park, but it has been over ten years ago.  In that area I prefer Harbortown RV Resort.

https://harbortownrv.com/

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,
Thank you for your response.

Reese Cantrell
Newell Coach 1242

Steve,
What is your impression of Harbortown?
Thanks,
Reese

Not sure what info you are looking for.  I have used the resort about 10 times--last time being 2015.  Paved roads, concrete sites, pull thrus & back ins & nice pool.  I always hand pick my site as trees are an issue on some sites.

Hope this answers your question..................................................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,
Thank you for this information.
Reese Cantrell
Newell Coach 1242

Steve,
Thank you for recommending Harbortown RV Resort in Monroe, MI. We checked into the park this afternoon. Staff was very helpful and I like what I see. This park is close to the activities that we are planning on doing.

Reese Cantrell
Newell Coach 1242

If you are coming through Maryland we are at Lothian, MD - stop by for a visit!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Adrian,
Thank you for the invitation, but we will be heading back to Texas in the near future. If you are going to be in the Detroit, Mi area Harbortown RV Resort is a nice place to stay.

Reese Cantrell 
Newell Coach 1242