You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Guy To Your Forum
Thumbs Up 

Hi all 

We've been RVing for about 30 years on and off with motor homes from about 24' up to a 43 Winnebago that we sold 4 or 5 years ago, we thought we were done traveling around.

A couple years ago we bough a 30' class c winnie to see if we wanted to get back into traveling. We are enjoying it again but 30 foot is just too small.

I started looking around at something in the 36 foot range with a diesel but haven't found the right one. A good friend of mine is on his 4th Prevost and has been trying to convince me to move up to a "real" coach. I've made several trips with him in his coach to race our cars and it is very nice. 

So here is why I'm here, I found this 40' Newell in Michigan and it looks pretty good to me, I've spent a fair amount of time on the phone with the dealer (Rex at Penterra) and my buddy with the Prevost has spoken to Rex also. I'm flying up Wednesday (from sunny Florida) to see it, and if is what they say it is I think I'll take the leap into a bigger coach.

Here is a link to the listing, it is coach number 652. Do any of you know anything about it or the dealer?

https://www.panterracoach.com/2003-newel...de-40.html

Thanks in advance

Capt. Van

Just wondering what type racing are you doing? I have had 3 Newells over the last 17 years and have use all three do do some form of motor-sporting with them. Had a 89 40', 96 45', and 04 45'8"now and still doing track days with the 04. Give me a call and I will give you my opinion. 865-712-5610

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Check your PM's.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I spent some time speaking with the Panterra folks at the Prevost Expo, last month. They seem like solid, down to earth people, but I've never done business with them. Randy, who has been the face of their marketing in the recent past, is no longer there. He joined Marathon in January. Best of luck!

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou