You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Treager Pellet Grill Install

We have been on several short trips getting to know our coach and working out the bugs.  One of the things we tried was the electric grill on several meals.  At home, we have gotten spoiled with the Treager pellet grill and its smoke flavor.  That got me to thinking....my wife usually says "what now":-)  So I removed the TV and electric grill and associated slide hardware.  Re-purposed the grill slide-out hardware to work with the Treager and mounted it to the same bay's floor.  Adapted the Treager to the old electric grill slide-out which took several trips to Ace, Lowe's and HD to round up the hardware to make things work out.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Brilliant idea! I love the traeger... have one everyplace but the coach! I thought I would
Use the evo grill a lot but it’s a pain to clean, so now carry a Green mountain grill in my bay... it folded up smaller than the traeger so tried it. Works great!

Great creativity!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks "afrench" & Richard.

Steve & Doris Denton
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Update on the Treager Grill;
We just got back from a two week trip and a short three day trip.  We used the Treager every day and sometimes twice a day.  We did not have any real problems with the smoke getting in the coach as the awning forced the wind to move parallel with the coach either to the front or rear of the coach.  I was expecting a burnt like smell in the compartment or the coach...there where none.  A home run hit with us and our guests that we visited!

Steve & Doris

Steve & Doris Denton
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL