You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1999 2 Slide Newell for sale. Many upgrades, Must see

Some of you might remember my ordeal with a broken air bag in Baltimore last year and being rescued by a Race team owner who had his mechanics remove an air bag from his Newell and put it in mine. He is in the process of liquidating his business which includes his 99 Newell/2slides. I can assure you this is a very nice, well maintained Newell with many upgrades. If interested please pm me.
.pdf Newell.pdf Size: 1.1 MB  Downloads: 44

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Afrench, I've often looked for that type of headlight insert (upgrade) and short of making one, no luck locating supplier.

pretty big cost for the headlights. if you want HID, they are very expensive, ~2k just for the 4 lights and modules. you can see them at www.rallylights.com.

the new replacement hellas in put in were about ~600 for all 4. the cheap mans solution

the HID's are 50mm where the others are twice that size.

seems like fabbing a piece of aluminum with brackets and mounting from behind rather than filling that whole space in with fiberglass would be fairly easy.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH