You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Newell Owners

Good Morning,

My wife and I just purchased coach number 643 from Motorhomes of Texas. It is a beautiful coach and for being 15 years old it is in very good condition. They took care of most issues that were found but I'm sure others will pop up that I will need to address as time goes on. I love projects so we'll see what comes up. We drove it back from Texas to our home in California (1,641 miles) with no issues and are looking forward to making lots of great family memories with it. I can take care of most things myself but I will leave the heavy duty work to local businesses that have the equipment... So far we are thoroughly impressed with it! I do look forward to having Newell discussions with other owners as time goes on.

Regards,

Ron & Jennifer Ward
2003 Newell Show Coach #643 (Racer Bus) Triple Slide, DD 60
Visalia, CA

Congratulations Ron and Jennifer on your purchase. There is no end to the help available to you on this forum! Where in California are you based?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome to the gurus! Good group of folks here who can answer most of your questions.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Welcome Ron & Jennifer.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

howdy and welcome

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your coach.  Lots of good info here from very helpful people.  They have certainly helped me a lot.

Jack and Dianna Hunt
Coach #663
2003 - 45' triple slide

Whatsnewell we are in Visalia which is in the middle of the state.

Ron & Jennifer Ward
2003 Newell Show Coach #643 (Racer Bus) Triple Slide, DD 60
Visalia, CA

Yup.....we are south of you in Fontana.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com