You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Newell Adventurer

Hello Fellow Owners,

Just bought coach S/N 698 from MHOT! Ride home to Michigan was smooth and uneventful. 

Looking forward to many years of road travels in this Coach of Coaches! 

My wife just retired after 35 yrs as a operating room nurse at the University of Michigan hospital in Ann Arbor Michigan. This coach was purchased for her so she can finally get off her feet! 

Currently I'm still working in my favorite hobby in aviation. I've been a Aircraft Technician for 44 years and still love the smell of Jet Fuel which is diesel with a few additives! 

Really glad this sight is here to help and hopefully contribute in the years to come!

Former Owner 2001 Fleetwood Discovery
Proud Newell Owner 2004 S/N 698
FAA Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Technician, Inspection Authorized.
44 years of Aviation filled Joy!

Welcome to the forum.

Your experience as an aircraft tech will serve you well. There are a few other gurus with similar backgrounds.

It really helps that this is not your first motorhome.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome and congratulations on your purchase!  Glad your trip home was uneventful.  I to am an aviation technician of 40 plus years (retired).   A major portion of my career was on corporate jets which I consider the Newell as a corporate jet in the driveway:-)  The gurus are a wealth of knowledge and wisdom and have been a great help to us.

Steve

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Welcome to our group. Hope you will continue to enjoy your Newell.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome! Stop in sometime! I’m near Fort Wayne, IN!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Welcome to the group. I'm in Coldwater Mi. if you get down this way. I happen to have a lot of electrical cords and adapters if you need any. Congrats on your purchase!

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

Thank
You!

Former Owner 2001 Fleetwood Discovery
Proud Newell Owner 2004 S/N 698
FAA Licensed Airframe & Powerplant Technician, Inspection Authorized.
44 years of Aviation filled Joy!