You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

I have a desk that I can bring to the rally if anyone is interested

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1995 # 390

Is that a desk/end table from the livingroom area, a Newell factory piece?

Bryan
616-272-8474

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

Previous owner traded his couch for it with another Newell owner.I do not know for sure if it is a Newell piece but it looks like it to me.It is not original to my Coach.It is too big to be what I consider a end table.

1995 # 390

Keith:

That came out of my coach, #458 1997, when I put in my 2nd couch. The guy was in the Dallas area.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

BTW, who are some fabricators of WilsonArt furniture? If you wanted another desk, a cabinet or a televator table or other piece of furniture?

Eric

i had a friend who is a master cabinet maker fabricate the night stands for my bedroom. regular cabinetry with laminate is not a hard task. the issue is making curves.

it is very time consuming and most cabinet makers do not and will not do it. my friend did, but since he doesnt do it all the time it took him a long time and it was not cheap.

the newell factory can certainly do it, but i would guess their prices are going to shock you.

i found matching laminate for my 02 at a local supply house.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH