You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#800 2007 Triple Slide SOLD

NEWELL COACH #800 ASKING PRICE REDUCED FROM $365,000 TO $342,500 AND NEW BATTERIES INSTALLED AT NEWELL ON 6-25-19
This 45’ 2007 mid-entry Newell Coach is the best value for a used Newell Coach that you could possibly find.  This coach has just under 69,000 miles.  It is one of the first P2000i body designs and even today is often mistaken for a 3 or 4 year old coach.  It has been garaged and waxed once a year giving it a near new look.  It has three slides, a desk unit in the salon area, and the interior is “smoke free”.

What makes this coach such a great value?  It was purchased from the Newell factory in August of 2014 with 34,000 miles.  It came with a two year warranty, and given that we live only 206 miles from the Newell factory, we took advantage of the short drive and managed to repair anything that needed it.  Since that time, all routine maintenance to fix things as well as all preventive maintenance has been performed by Newell at the factory. I am an engineer.  I like things working!

Compare this coach to any of similar age and you’ll find it has the following features the others don’t have:
High Definition DirecTv rooftop antenna with automatic seek  ($3,300)
All new HD televisions and audio/visual systems throughout coach
DirecTv Genie System (DVR) in salon plus mini-Genies in bedroom and outside bay
Road King Shocks installed  (what a difference in ride)  $5,400
Easy Steer installed (no more fighting those bad cross winds)  $6,200
20KW Martin Generator  (behind front end cap)
Brand new front tires (w 365 upgrade)
All new LED aisle and valence lights throughout interior.

The coach has a central vacuum system, stacked  washer and dryer; Forward television in the Salon plus a small wall mounted one in the galley; one TV in the Bedroom, and an outdoor entertainment unit with an HD television and sound system.  Coach has residential refrigerator with “in-door” ice maker.  Obviously, it has all the other bells and whistles you expect in a Newell Coach.  For more details, the original “order sheet” is available.

Asking $395,000 or MAKE AN OFFER!  PRICE REDUCED TO $365,000    OTHER INCENTIVES OFFERED

You owe it to yourself to call and talk about this fantastic coach.  I am willing to work with you on this coach.  For more information, contact Dick Yuhnke at 714-357-7025 (CDT/leave message if no answer) OR email me directly at [email protected].    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is a beautiful coach Dick! We need a bunk, but your coach is beautiful.

Hoping to be a Newell owner soon
2018 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38K

Thanks!   I wish it had a bunk.  Being a triple slide, it really doesn't sleep 4.  The sofa in the salon opens such that one person can sleep length ways fore/aft as opposed to cross ways since there is NO passenger side slide.  I know my description of this coach is pretty bold and the price a bit high (giving myself room to move), but it really does include things others of this age don't have and it is in spectacular condition with low miles.  Thanks for the nice complement on it.

Beautiful coach! You forget that someone could sleep in that Ekornes chair (I do every time I sit in mine!)... Wish we could afford it!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Please note that Charles has edited his original post to show that he has reduced the price by $30,000.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

PRICE UPDATE ON NEWELL COACH #800 FOR SALE
PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED BY $30,000 TO $365,000.   AND AM OFFERING OTHER INCENTIVES AS WELL.   CALL DICK YUHNKE AT 714-357-7025 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

PRICE LOWERED:              NOTE TO POTENTIAL BUYERS.   PRICE ON MY NEWELL COACH #800 HAS BEEN LOWERED TO $342,500.  IN ADDITION, I HAD ALL OF THE BATTERIES REPLACED AT NEWELL ON JUNE 25, 2019.  SHE IS READY TO GO.   WE'RE GETTING OUT OF THE RV WORLD TO PURSUE OTHER INTERESTS.  CONTACT DICK YUHNKE AT 714-357-7025 OR EMAIL AT [email protected] if interested.

See update to asking price on this 2007 Newell Coach #800

Asking price reduced from $365,000 to $342,500 AND new batteries were installed at Newell on 6-25-19.

Asking price for 2007 Newell Coach #800 is now reduced to $325,000.   As a reminder; new batteries installed on June 25, 2019

See ad on RvTrader

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2007-Ne...5007198639

I notice that there was an error on the previous Ebay listing showing that #800 sold. That is not correct. 

The coach is currently listed on Ebay. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Luxury-New...SwnyFdLK3U

If you are interested, please make an offer.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com