You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rally kick off

A big THANK YOU to Richard & Rhonda for hosting a fabulous Cinco de Mayo dinner!!!

Schedule for Monday, May 6th

9 am There will be a paint restoration & detailing seminar at Vinnie's coach, site #541.

1 pm at the clubhouse Richard will be having a seminar on trouble shooting and understanding the air systems on a Newell.

Following Richard's seminar, I will be doing a fuel filter change on my coach.  Everyone is welcome to attend.

6 pm will be a potluck dinner at the Bare's, site #349.  Bring your choice of drink, a potluck dish, plate, silverware and a chair.  Great food & conversation!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

A big thanks to Steve for his presentation on paint restoration and detailing at Vinnie's coach this morning. Very helpful hints and tricks on bringing your coach's exterior to a new level.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Looks like a really greet group in the photo! Was fun to see the familiar faces. Wish we could have made it but had family & work commitments. Best wishes to you all and safe travels when you head out from the No Rally Rally. I did see a couple of Newells eastbound on I-10 during my travels and wondered if they were heading to the rally.

Great to meet everyone. Sad to see new friends leave today. Safe travels everyone!

Roger1 coach#588 2001 triple slide 45.8 

Roger, it was with mixed emotions that we rolled out this morning. We enjoyed seeing old friends and making some new friends at the rally. Looking forward to the next one.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Rain Rain Go Away - Come again ...when we aren't on the road.
So nice to see great friends again and meeting all the new ones.
This truly is a wonderful group of people helping each other.
We are looking forward to coming back next year.
~J & C Heart

Julius & Charlene
2001 Newell #576

Again, in my opinion, we all had a great time. Steve B did a great job with coordinations, Richard was Richard, keeping up his magic touch on problems and putting up with my whining about my basement a/c. It works. Yea.

Met new and old friends. looking forward to next year. On behalf of Yvonne and myself, thank each and every one of you.

Ron and Yvonne

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

The rally is not over, but it was sad to see about half of our friends have to leave to get back home.  We already are looking forward to the 6th annual No Rally Rally in 2020. 

Goodbye to our wonderful Newell friends that have left!!!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531