You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

“Official No Rally, Rally 2019”

I’d like to thank everyone involved in making the “Official No Rally, Rally a huge success!!!  My personal experience was more than I anticipated!  I’m extremely happy that me and Sarah made the decision to attend!  We gained A LOT of friends and knowledge of the Newell!  This group is World Class and we’re very happy to be a part of this group!  I would personally like to thank.....Richard, John, Roger, Rudy, Steve, Michael, and the imposter Keith “Juice“ Jones for their involvement in my coach repairs!!!  We cannot thank you enough!!!  You’re all Rock Stars...give yourselves a pat on the back  :D

Keith Thomas
1996 Newell #403
1997 Safari Serengeti Ivory Edition 

Tomorrow Roger & Nancy Martin will be heading out.  They are the last of the rally attendees to leave.  Suzy & I would like to thank everyone who attended the rally.  I hope everyone had as good a time as we did.  The rally was one to remember!  See you in 2020.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Thanks you Steve and all the other Gurus for all the work you all do and Knowledge you provide. I had a great time and if I can do anything for anyone let me know.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

I second Ron's comments. Thanks to Steve and Suzy for hosting the 2019 rally. It was a great success.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

My wife and I had a great time. Thank you Steve and sue for everything can't wait for next year. In the process of installing a glass dash and relocate stereo. Will post pictures as I go.

Roger1 coach#588 2001 triple slide 45.8