You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Drive shaft calamity

Richard 
It was great meeting you and Ronda in Hilton Head. 
Thanks again for your help troubleshooting my electrical issues. We left Hilton Head Tuesday night, with ALL systems working ? As this was our first trip in our new to us Newell you are extremely knowledgeable and I appreciate all your time and information about our coach. 
Safe travels

Don & Michelle Plyley
2013 #1469
Jupiter Fl  Home
Hilton Head Island Resort- 

Welcome Don & Michelle. That is a beautiful coach you have. One of my favorite color combinations with a beautiful interior.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Wow, I never would have guess Lowes would even have 1/4” steel plate! It’s hard to imagine crawling under the coach and messing with all those BIG parts so congrats on figuring it out!
Great write up and thank you (again) for sharing with the group!
I always have to think about sharing our horror stories... especially if/when I decide to sell our coach!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

(Inserting multiple bowing emojis)
I am just in AWE! To many (well, ME) that would have been the end of my trip, my bank account balance and any schedule I had. Richard just makes is a "learning experience"

You DA MAN!

-Mark

Mark of SJC