You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Front Emblem

Hello All,
Our coach apparently did not have a Newell emblem/Logo installed when new.   What I would like to do is apply the current logo in a chrome looking wrap.  I layered a logo screenshot on our coach for an idea of what we want to accomplish....see picture below. 

Have found a shop that will cut the Newell logo.  He needs some idea on measurements and proper scale.  Does anyone have a good hi res photo of the front Newell emblem?

Have checked with Newell parts and they have the individual stainless letters....waiting on a price as I write this.

Thanks
Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

I bought the letters from Newell many years ago and installed them on my 1992 model.

[Image: 700_0704.JPG]

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

i did two things. i have the small round headlites. i bought from newell the stainless that goes in the space across the front and the headlites.

i also bought the stainless letters from newel and put them on. they were not very expensive and will be easier than having them done yourself.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

According to the parts department, they have the stainless letters just waiting on the price.  Will most likely go that route as you're correct they will probably be cheaper than having something custom made. 

Thanks

Steve & Doris Denton
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Steve,
Which option did you choose, if either, or none?

Sue Fitzgerald & Chris Pinkston
514 Americas Way 6131
Box Elder, South Dakota  57719

I was at the shop last year and bought the lettering like Michael has. It came on a long peel and stick paper so the letters were aligned. I think I paid $50 for it?

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

(09-16-2023, 08:28 AM)pinkston_chris Wrote:  Steve,
    Which option did you choose, if either, or none?

We did not choose the Newell OEM option as we have a "Swoosh" that intersects the area where the OEM logo would be placed.  Felt like the free area just under the windshield is the only place a logo would fit.  Doing so, would leave too much blank space to make the scale of the letters look right.  So for now, we haven't picked any thing out. 

The front without a logo....

Here is something I Photo Shopped and like a lot but would require a lot more creativity than I have....

Steve & Doris Denton
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

I like that. Very classy.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks, personally either works for me, no logo and or the one you photo shopped in. Did you pursue it far enough to find someone to produce the photo shop one. Do you think Newell would be interested in producing one they they could resale themselves. ??

I am not suggesting that ant further action is needed, just wondering.

Sue Fitzgerald & Chris Pinkston
514 Americas Way 6131
Box Elder, South Dakota  57719