You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Premier Coach AZ - 2011 Newell (Coach 1421)

Trying to figure out the particulars of this coach, as it seems to be a very unusual layout (shower in master, but 1.5 baths....not a north/south master bath).  Anyone know the history or any specifics on this coach?  Check out this 2011 Newell P200I shared from the RVTrader iOS App.

There’s a LOT of red, and there doesn’t seem to be any TVs in the coach at all...but lots of unobstructed windows  Smile

Check out this 2011 Newell P200I shared from the RVTrader iOS App.

https://hr4kf.app.goo.gl/zqTd

Mark of SJC

Pretty sure that's a TV in the driver overhead, Mark. Many more pics on PCG's site, but I'm assuming that you've seen them:
http://premiumcoachgroup.com/product/201...ath-650hp/
As a side note, Premium Coach Group's website annoys me no end...the slowest load on earth. They need to learn about JPEGMini...

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

The build sheet shows a 32" TV in the front overhead, a 32" LG TV in the bedroom (on a lift) and a 32" LG TV on an arm in the bay. Floorplan is custom with washer/dryer, toilet and lavatory in rear bath and mid bath with shower across from toilet and sink. Oversized galley window was included in a change order. This is coach #1421.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I would kill for a floorplan/drawing of this coach (build sheet would be over the top!). I can't wrap my head around how the bedroom/both baths are laid out (and yes, the pictures are SUPER slow to load...and don't show much!).

Does anyone know the history of this coach? Absolutely love all the huge windows - exactly what we are looking for.

Mark of SJC

Check your PM's Mark.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Mark,

Here is a link to the floor plan: https://www.legacycoach.com/fckimages/pa...421FEL.pdf

Oscar

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Oscar,

Thanks very much! I finally understand that this 1.5 bath has BOTH toilets ONLY accessed on the other side of the MBR door - that's a first!

Mark of SJC

Out of our price range, but only the second one we have seen with the dinette on the passenger side, which we want. Weird bath set up. The windows are super!

2005 Blue Bird Wanderlodge M450 43' 9"

If you are looking for a coach with the dinette on the passenger side mine is for sale right now at Motorhomes of Texas. You can look at my gallery on this forum for pictures of my coach.

Oscar

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Thank you Oscar! Great looking coach! Now yours makes it "3". 

Unfortunately I'd have to liquidate a few rentals.  Just a weee  Dodgy bit out of our comfort zone.  We would rather stay under $200K.  We keep looking at Foretravels, but they have the dinette in the wrong spot too!  We'll keep looking and narrowing down our needs and wants.

Just read "Finally Newellin's" blog.  They went from 45' to 36'.  Got us thinking again if a 45' should be in our plans.
At least we can keep looking without pressure....

Travel safe everyone.

2005 Blue Bird Wanderlodge M450 43' 9"