You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tripping

(08-22-2012, 02:26 PM)Express1 Wrote:  going from reno to wells,nv to Twin Falls,ID to Island Park, ID, staying at RedRock RV in Island Park I think its off US 20. Should be there on Wednesday next week.

(08-21-2012, 05:57 PM)prairieschooner Wrote:  Yosemite is FANTASTIC!!!

BET IT IS SAM!!Big Grin

@ Matt, what day will you be in Twin Falls, ID?

@ Tom.....I've stayed at your friend's place in Idaho Falls twice (in 11/2009, and 5/2012), and enjoyed it both times.....nice people, and a nice facility.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

We should be there on Monday or Tuesday..I'm still trying to get over the meal Steve and Patti had...sound like home cookin.

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

(08-22-2012, 08:41 PM)Express1 Wrote:  We should be there on Monday or Tuesday..I'm still trying to get over the meal Steve and Patti had...sound like home cookin.

OK....we may cross paths there....I'll stay in touch...we are leaving Vancouver Friday and should be there at the same time. Are you staying in Twin Falls overnight? If so where?

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

We went to the valley and isn't it spectacular Sam!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

We are in Monterey and on the way to Morro Bay for an assignment (if you have to work.....). Went to the Wharf last night, Oysters, Chowder and Halibut.
Yum!

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Back in Morro Bay at the Morro Bay Dunes RV Park. We have a great view of the Morro Rock, the Beach is across the street with a short walk to the Ocean. I asked for more nights here and they had a cancellation. We will be spending Labor Day here.
Michael Day is correct, these routes are not recommended for a 45' Coach!. We came over the pass with numerous cars behind us even though I used all of the turnouts.    

Surely this will come back to BITE ME, but here goes.
"The worst people to follow or travel behind".

After the last few thousand miles on the road, I believe all Mini Vans, and their owner should be Band for all U. S. highways..
What gives with this group of people?

I would rather follow a dump truck filled with Loose gravel....Angry

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

gee...glad we got rid of our minivans.....we had 3 different ones as the kids were growing up and that is what our kids got to drive when in high school..

but i am glad we are out of the minvan stage of life so i am ok with it...

though....michael didnt you just get one for georgia?

just trying to get matt in trouble...

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Yep, Georgia has a Chrysler Town & Country.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I forgot to exclude women drivers...

NOT!