You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2004 Roof AC Filters

I'm doing maintenance on my coach #710 2004. I have 3 roof AC units and I am having trouble locating the filters. Any idea where to look? What other maintenance should I do?

Thanks

Capt. Van, first mate Karen and crew Harpo & Ranger
Coach #710 Meander.

The panels in the ceiling are held by latches. Pull on one end and they will pop loose. The filters will be under the panels. Clean the coils as best you can, both inside and on the roof. Look for loose or burned wires while you have access.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks Richard but there are no panels or vents in the ceiling. The air flows both in and out through holes in the ceiling design.

Coach #710 Meander.

Under my front two a/c s are two upholstered panels that slide on and then are held in place with a screw.   The two rear panels are held in with two screws on each side and then drop straight down.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Thanks again, but there are no apparent panels in the ceiling. Here is a couple pictures if that is any help.

[Image: hGeTfhsOG68VUjC75kT-lGvQuzc-DmuJGWcSOxPQ...33-h550-rw]

[Image: EFPhhctKskSGTedpQypTafllgqOMaHIBAinw2Nhs...33-h550-rw]

Coach #710 Meander.

I can’t load the pics, but I don’t know if that is my setup, or something else.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

No images for me either. Please try again. But don't hold your breath for me to help. My coach is older and I have basement air!

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

Thanks to everyone! I found the filters some of the ceiling panels are removable and that is where they were.
Thanks again much appreciated.

Coach #710 Meander.