You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Wanted-windshield supplier

hello, 

I am looking for a supplier for windshields for my 66 Streamline Travel Home, this is very similar to a 1968-69 Newell, and I have bought windshields from Newell before and I cannot get them to return a phone call or reply to the parts request form on their website. A local vintage RV resto company broke one of them trying to install for me, that’s a whole nother story.  Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Don Hudson
Atascadero, Ca 

1966 Streamline Travel Home 30', 1959 Pontiac safari wagon, 1967 Hydro flyte V-drive, 
lots of other "stuff"

I dont know if this will help u or not. When I put new windshields in my 1978 Newell they said they were the same as the GMC Astro cab-over semi tractor. The 1966 Streamline is similar with its wrap around design.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Thank you for sharing, I will look into this.

Don Hudson
Atascadero, Ca 

1966 Streamline Travel Home 30', 1959 Pontiac safari wagon, 1967 Hydro flyte V-drive, 
lots of other "stuff"