You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Using New Fuel Card

Or black jack money!

Rudy,
I have read about this program on other sites. My concern about this program is this organization having direct access to a bank account. With the hacking of corporations and individuals that is occurring I would be concerned that this organization could get hacked and the hackers would have direct access to members bank accounts. Maybe I am too cautious or over thinking this situation. Thank you for this information.

Reese Cantrell
Newell Coach 1242

Reece, Everyone you write a check to has your routing and account number.

To keep costs down, debiting avoids card fees. My health insurance only debits and saves Carolyn and I over $2000 per year vs prior that billed.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

I too had the hacking concern, but I think it was Rudy that gave me the idea to create a bank account just for debit transactions like this, then use online banking to transfer money into the account prior to fueling. This way the account has minimal dollars if it should get hacked or this company tries to draft too much money.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Pulled into the campground in Fairbanks and the nice lady handed us our envelope with our TDS card!
Too bad we won't be able to use it until we hit the lower 48.
Thanks Rudy!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Has not been near the chatter here as on the Prevost and Foretravel forums.

I had lunch Wednesday with the ladies that make the TSD fuel card happen. I toured the TSD office building facing I-30 in west Texarkana. Large modern one full of people who are busy busy busy.

They have 115 trucks that deliver carbon black. A wall full of logos of tire companies and others that they deliver carbon black to, Cooper, Toyo, etc.

They are backed up three days with fuel card sign ups. They are recruiting staff to help with the surge. One of the ladies at lunch was the president's secretary who is helping out.

One transaction this week is one in California where the Loves discount was $0.60 per gallon, awsome discount.

If you need help with this fuel card, email me at jrlegett at gmail dot com

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Received my card and set up to use it on my trip from NH to AL.  Fueled twice.  Hagerstown, MD Loves I had a savings of 66.30.  Clanton, AL Loves I had a savings of 72.25.  Too good to be true!  You're the man Rudy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

i have signed up and waiting for them to call me and verify.

thanks rudy

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I signed up and am waiting for my card to be delivered. Thanks Rudy

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Rudy,
Have signed up on line waiting on the phone call.....thanks Rudy!

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL