You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Using New Fuel Card

The ladies are working on getting cards out as quickly as possible. They have recurited personnell from other departments in the firm, even the President's secretary is helping with sign ups.

Once it arrives, you will be amazed at the savings. Steve Bare's post is right on the mark. Awsome!

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Just received my phone call will get the card next week. Will have an empty tank just waiting to try it out.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

i got my call on thursday and hope to have the card next week as well

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Just submitted my application!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Card worked great for us. Actually, a little easier than the Flying J one, because no passcode was required.

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

Filled up (111 gallons) this afternoon at the Loves just off of I81 in Jonestown, PA and saved $50.88 Thanks again Rudy.

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Filled up at Love's in Ocala, Fl off of I75.....150 gallons, saved $64.13! Thanks Rudy!

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

made our first use of the card today. on 87 gallons i saved 50 bucks. so 57 cents a gallon.

pretty amazing

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

How does system of savings actually work? Who's paying the "ladies"? I understand the system savings gs fees in the debits credit system, but who is making up on the savings people are enjoying?

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)

Tony, TSD has negotiated a discount with Loves (about 50 cents) and TA/Petro (about 40 cents) based on their buying volumn for their 115 truck fleet. The TSD card used by any driver/motorhome owner is paid by TSD to the EFS system. If you do not pay to TSD the cost of the diesel and their fee, they loose on your purchase but Loves and EFS are paid.

TSD makes money on your purchase by charging 10% of your savings as a fee. So if you save $50 on a purchase, your fee will be $5. This works out to about $50 in savings per 100 gallons you purchase or $5 in fees for each 100 gallons you purchase.

They now have over 1000 motorhome owners signed up. How many 100s of gallons do you think they will purchase each year? They are stilled swamped by the applications that are still coming in. TSD is very happy with the response.

Loves has called them to share how very pleased they are with the response of motorhome owners to the TSD offer. Loves has struggled with how to offer a discount to motorhome owners. If they make the offer, it is one owner at a time and if an owner does not pay, Loves looses the money.

So one discount to TSD who is responsible for payment and 1000 plus owners get a stellar discount.

The TSD buying price plus fee is less than the least expensive diesel where I live. The least expensive diesel is at car pumps (sloooow filling) that do not have large easy to negotiate parking lots. They cut you off at $100 to $150 too. TSD cuts you off at 800 gallons, do not think you will ever get cut off.

This gets you the purchasing power of the large diesel truck fleets, so no unsusual situation at all. It is your money so proceed as you see best for you.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area