You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Using New Fuel Card

Love's gives the best discount on the TSD card.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

i understand steve, but we are 45 min from a loves. there was a pilot affiliate that was on the app just a couple of miles from me. they are still showing on the efs at 2.40 a gallon. their pump listed price is 2.99. so i am dissappointed i cant use them. there is no one close to me now.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I have a Pilot here in town, but have a Love’s west of me and two to the east, for ten years I’ve paid the pump price, so I’ll never catch up!

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

How's this program still "feeling" to everyone? I looked at the signup and was a bit put off by the request for my SSN.

Frank Boyer
Tulsa, OK
2001 Newell 45'8" #593 Red Series 60
Chevy Suburban toad

I love it, works for me, good prices at Travel America, and don’t have to go in the store.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I have no issue with giving them my SSN based on their explanation on the website, but I am also curious if the discounts are still there based on previous posts on this thread. This is what's currently posted on their website;
"Where does your card work? Answer: All all major truck stops."

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Frank, the current discount in Baytown TA is $0.61 per gallon. And, if you do not trust them with your SSN, they do not trust you with their card. When you purchase fuel with the card, you do not owe the truck stop a dime. TSD owes the truck stop period. If you do not pay up, SSn is a wsy to find you.

Over 37,000 motorhome cards issued with no problems. It is up to you. Do what makes you happy.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Jon, my understanding is that the card will work everywhere, but you don't get a discount everywhere. When you signup they give you access to their app and it has a map that shows pricing of the fuel stops that participate in the program. I think there is a $1 charge when using the card at a fuel stop that does not give a discount. Still beats going in to prepay in a pinch.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

For what it's worth. We use the card and it is the best thing since sliced bread. I was a bit skeptical at first but so many of the Gurus endorsed it that we couldn't not do it. It took a little effort to get everything set up and to understand the process, but once we got through that part, the rest is a breeze. We use the app to find participating truck stops and the discounts do vary, but if you are planning everything in advance, you should know where to get the best fuel price on your route.

Good luck

Tony and Cindy Frazier
1992, #300   Wink
2023 Ford Broncos Bad lands Toad
Columbia, SC

Thanks for all the reply's. Sounds like a great way to save some dollars. And it was a pain to have to go inside to pre-authorize if I was not at a flying J station.

Frank Boyer
Tulsa, OK
2001 Newell 45'8" #593 Red Series 60
Chevy Suburban toad