You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Passing of Jerry Allen

Just in case you do not get Newell info:

Dear Newell Family,

It is with much sadness that we inform you that our long-time friend and coworker Jerry Allen passed away after a brief illness.

Jerry was a loyal and dedicated teammate at Newell Coach for over 32 years. In his tenure at Newell, he served as a painter, President of the local union, and finally Paint Supervisor. Many customers knew Jerry as the one responsible for our paint and body service shop, taking care of the bumps and bruises of our customer’s coaches, and turning out industry-leading paint designs for our new coaches. But more than that, Jerry was a loyal and true friend to many of us here at Newell Coach. His smile and laugh were contagious. He will be dearly missed.

Our hearts go out to his wife Jan, and his two sons Andrew and Nicholas.

Sincerely,

Karl and Alice
Pat and Becky
Grant and Amber

Oscar & Janet Valent
Full timing
2004 Foretravel U320 3820 PBBS
2007 Newell Coach #815 - Great Coach Sold
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit

Jerry was a great guy and helped me with any issues I had over the last twelve years.
RIP, my friend.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Jerry helped with the removal and reskin of my entry door. You will be missed Jerry.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Jerry was always cheerful & great to visit with every time we have been to to mother ship. He will be greatly missed. RIP Jerry.

This is a big Newell loss. Jerry was one of the few great guys that was left and now he is gone.
Condolences to his family.

RIP

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531