You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

REPUTABLE Coach Remodelers and who to avoid!

I need a reputable Interior remodel. I am asking about venders who are in the Dallas/FtWorth and surrounding area. Who is reputable and quality at a good value. Bus 775 was a VIP BUS. I need to make a bedroom where the big double desk and wrap around couch is. I also need galley and living room improvements. Any help is appreciated this includes info on places to avoid!

Thanks in advance...
James Lucas 
Southlake, Texas

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2000 Newell #557 500hp series 60,Alison 6sp.Took to Newell and had all issues mechanically and cosmetically addressed. Iridescent. 
2006 Newell #775. White/pearl paint. Former VIP bus Was told it was the CROWN ROYAL bus. Also gone through by Newell factor. C16 625 hp 2050 tq with 12 speed ZF tranny.

sounds like fun. my 02 had an office in the bedroom area. i have converted it to a bedroom with 42inch tv, cal king bed and all in newell curved laminate style. night stands too.

but....i did it myself and a buddy and a friend who is a cabinet maker. i made the trim pieces myself.

i can tell you it will be quite expensive no matter where you go. not much help but i went through the same thing.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

While I have no personal experiences since I'm not an owner, here is my input from kicking around the last couple of years:

While not in the vicinity you've mentioned, you could talk to Austin Hicks at Olympian Luxury Coaches outside of Nashville. Olympia is owned by a Volvo Truck franchisee, and Austin runs a first class operation...predominantly Prevost. Austin is also the kind of guy who would give you honest input on others if he knows them.
Members on here have HIGHLY recommended Kris Jones of Precision Coach Works in Zephyrhills, FL (Outside Tampa) who has good Newell experience.
Chris Trawick at Trawick Luxury Coaches in Forth Worth seemed like a quality guy from my meeting with him, so you could check him out.

I hope that's of some value...best of luck, and enjoy the project!

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou

Infinity Upholstery in Nacogdoches, Tx could probably do this.
14618 US-59, Nacogdoches, TX 75965
(936) 560-2188

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I do engineered floors

Ernie Ekberg
Prevost Liberty-sold
Foretravel
https://groups.io/g/ErnieEkbergFlooring
Ernie Ekbergs Flooring on Facebook
[email protected]

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it more than you know. I am aware about the Nacodoches facility and the Tennessee facility. I bought 775 in Tennessee and drove it straight to Newell to go through and fix numerous things. It is sound and no more major air leaks.
Thanks for the ideas so far.
James Lucas

2000 Newell #557 500hp series 60,Alison 6sp.Took to Newell and had all issues mechanically and cosmetically addressed. Iridescent. 
2006 Newell #775. White/pearl paint. Former VIP bus Was told it was the CROWN ROYAL bus. Also gone through by Newell factor. C16 625 hp 2050 tq with 12 speed ZF tranny.