You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

combination washer dryer

I have to replace my combination washer dryer.  It is one single front loading unit, not a stack-able.  It shook itself to death.  Any recommendations?

Frank Aragona, 1994 Newell 45’ Coach, 8V92

I replaced my 1995 model splendid last year with a new splendid.it is larger and uses less water than the old one.Works well for what it is.get one that is vented

1995 # 390

Frank, We use our 2100 XC Splendide 3 to 4 times per week for some years now. Like it better than the 2000 Splendide it replaced. It is vented (no way on a non-vented unit).

Hope you know they wash more than they dry. So wash both sheets and pillow cases but dry one sheet at a time. This takes about 30 minutes per sheet to dry, total 60 drying minutes. If both left in to dry together, they will be damp after 90 minutes. No room for the warm air to circulate to dry the sheets together.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

I’m pretty sure that we have a brand new one in our warehouse. You can PM us and we’ll go from there if your interested