You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

newell for sale at copart auction

Here is a link to a coach i found whilst browsing the web, I know nothing about it but looks like a interesting project for someone!

https://www.copart.com/lot/54625219

cheers
Rob

2008 NEWELL C-15 ZF 1218

You're right about being an interesting project....wow!

Steve

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Coach 583. I could see Tom McCloud bringing this one back to perfection. Could it be it was a race coach with that paint job

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

That coach had a salvage title due to a collision back in 2012. Has certainly seen better days.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

What did it sell for?

It didn't sell by the looks of it,.......Three days left on the new listing for anyone with a sense of adventure!!

2008 NEWELL C-15 ZF 1218

since it mentions mechanical issues, and appears to be a race coach, if the drive train has issues, the value is close to zero.

yea, there is nice interior stuff and misc systems for the coach, but who wants to just have those laying around. and genny that has been sitting out, etc.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Why is the laminate on the dash all wavy? It almost looks like this coach was flooded? Wish i was closer so i could go look.

i noticed that too. more likely for the dash alot of direct sun somehow.

if in phoenix, maybe a different story. but it would have to go really really cheap

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Define cheap? Id be interested but the 1000 mile tow bill would NOT be cheap.