You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Something keeps running after engine shutdown

Margie,
This website has been a very valuable resource for me and others who are trying to keep our Newell’s functioning properly. It is truly “Friends helping Friends”. If you read many of the threads you will find frustrated owners with a problem with their coach reaching out for help. It is common for those who are trying to offer help to ask questions or ask for accurate terminology or to offer opinions based on their own experience. Please don’t misinterpret these responses as a direct insult.
Richard doesn’t need me to defend him. I am humbly offering this response to you in an effort to help you get the most help from your Newell friends.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Margie909,

One of the biggest issues with written communication is that the tone of the message is lost. There was no malice or criticism in my tone. I was trying to clarify the situation. The additional information you provided in your clarification could have been inferred in the first post, but the details were incomplete. I am sorry that you felt attacked, flamed, or criticized. That is not the manner in which the guru forum operates.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Margie909,

I would also like to politely add that Richard had only the best of intentions in trying to provide the best information possible. That said, I would suggest looking at trucker forums as they put on substantially more miles than most motorhomes. I have found this site to be incredibly helpful: http://rawze.com/forums/index.php

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad