You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hi, looking for a Newell and need advice
Smile 

Hello,
We are looking at a 1991 45' Newell with the 8V92 Detroit Diesel and 160,000 miles.  I was wondering if 
anyone can give me some pros and cons?  Thank you for reading

1994 45’ coach 365

Matt,

You have found the correct forum for Newell information. Based on the information you have posted, 160k miles is nothing on a Newell, barely broke in. We have many happy 8V92 owners, running gear and chassis are built for a million miles or more. My biggest concern would be lack of usage could be an issue.

Post the VIN, our resident historian Michael Day can fill you in with any information that he might have. Post the coach's location, could be that there is a guru in the area that will check the coach out with you. The people on this site are amazing. No such thing as a dumb question or demeaning response on this site.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

The vin is 1n9430x81m1011254. Did find out the owner is the 2 nd owner and has had the coach serviced at newell. It has been sitting for about 18 months. He starts it and runs it for a hour each month. Any information would be appreciated

1994 45’ coach 365

Check your PM's Matt.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks for the information

1994 45’ coach 365

Matt,

Your request is common. A section exists in the forum with years of discussion on what to look for and consider. It’s great reading if you are thinking about purchasing a Newell.

Good luck in your Newell adventure.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )