You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2001 Qaud slide offered by Excalibur Coach Service

Are any of you familiar with this coach?  Their website has practically no info.  I emailed them yesterday morning with some questions, waiting to hear back.

This one?

It looks like it is being painted or having body work done.  (Note the windshield wiper missing).

I doubt there are many white with green stripe, quad slide, front entry 2001s.  Maybe Michael can identify.

Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Doug,

I will be over that way on Jan 6. Let me know if you want me to go take a look.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

There are two listed #590, green mid entry with lot's of information, and #606, white with green stripes with just one photo. I sent you information on #590. Will send info on #606. Check your PM's.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thank you for the replies and pm. The white one with green stripes and only one pic. So #606.

Doug and Cathy Musick
Coach 370
1994, 45', non-slide
DD60, Allison 741

Mr. Day I sent you a pm.  Thanks In advance for your reply

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

I've talked to Doug there in Sanford seems to be a good guy. This is a unique coach and I love the fact that it has a front entrance! I'm very new to the world of Newell but from what I have read they are great rigs even at this age.

I've only owned three rv's but nothing close to a newell. My thinking is I'd rather have an older Newell than newer l models.
Have to make a decision in the next few days

Steerable tag 
Allison trans

590 sold today to a couple from Florida, I'll let them introduce themselves. 590 and 606 were on the same sales lot.

Steerable tag 
Allison trans

We bought 590 and drove it 3 hrs back home. The coach purred into our garage and we spent all day today moving out of old coach and into this one.   Everything works except Im not sure how to turn on the central vacuum system.

F-150  Toad
David and Mimi
Apollo Beach Florida