You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

04-05 steerable tag guys I have a ?

I have 10' between the left gate post and the roof eave on the right. I have to pull in close to the garden shed, turning right and swinging over in front of it. When I get to the wall I have to back up to the gate post then turn sharp right and watch the eave as well as the rear swing as I pull forward. It leaves me with a foot in front and back of the coach with the gate closed. With it parked like that I can put out all of the slides and wash everything but the front.

I think the steer axle would give you a better turning radius when backing into camp sites but like others have said you have to watch that rear swing out when turning.

Ron & Jennifer Ward
2003 Newell Show Coach #643 (Racer Bus) Triple Slide, DD 60
Visalia, CA

Ron Ward Great parking there sir!! Glad to see you are only a few hours south of me.

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

rundlc I used to live in Sacramento before I moved south to Visalia, I still come up that way fairly often.

Ron & Jennifer Ward
2003 Newell Show Coach #643 (Racer Bus) Triple Slide, DD 60
Visalia, CA

Wardworks, Nice!! Hey pm me your number I'm trying to learn a lot before I get to Florida in a few weeks.

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive