You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aftermarket TPMS

Any suggestions on which one to buy? I searched on here and couldn't find anything for the older coaches that anyone is using.

Rick and Barb Carlson

1996 Newell #405

I am using EEZ. Four years, no problems, change the batteries in the transmitters once. I have sensors on the toad also. If you go this way, you will need the range extender for the toad.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I use TST. Also requires range extender to pickup towed vehicle. I would not recommend as the "O" ring seal has allowed water into a sensor or two, causing failure. My only advice would be to pick a system that reports both pressure and temperature, mounts on the valve stem, and has a replaceable battery. Russ

Russ White
2016 Winnebago Vista LX 30T
#530  ( Sold )
1999 45' Double Slide - Factory upgrade 2004

After a couple of lousy experiences with Tiretracker, I’ve decided to give Pressure Pro a try..   
I’ll report the results next spring.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567

I have used Pressure pro for the last 15 years on 3 different coach and have been very please. They have saved me many time in preventing unforeseen problem that can not be detected with visual check made before moving. I also use the system on my cars that I do track days with. They give me instant data that help with the pressure and heat of really abusing tires.

EEZ RV PRODUCTS LLC.

TPMS Tech Support (928) 317-8888 Customer Support (928) 317-8899

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck