You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

buzzing seats

i used leatherique to condition and clean the seats in my 99.  i did the driver, passenger and the ekhorn recliner.  

today i used the cleaner after letting the rejuevenator sit for a few days.  

after i wiped down the drivers seat i heard a buzzing.  i put my hand on the seat itself and it was vibrating.  i thought maybe the air seat had sprung a leak but that wasnt it.  i was really puzzled.

i could feel the whole seat vibrating......

i put my hand in the pocket in the back of the seat and pulled out a massage controller.  i had turned it on when i wiped it down.  it has different massage modes and heat.  pretty slick.  so does the passenger seat.   

wish my 02 had these fancy seats.....ha

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,
If you really want the seats in your 02, here’s the units:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RELAXOR-ROAD-CO...SwRMhdLiiD

and here’s the install manual:
https://www.shopsar.com/relaxor-massage-.../rc64h.htm

They should be an easy install for a guy of your talents. Make the ebay folks a cheap offer (less than $130) and see what they do.

06 M450LXi 3 slide

that looks like the controller that is on the seats i have.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

From what you'd described in the first post, it seemed to be a really good bet that it was. I have them in the 06 on both front seats. They're definitely "unique". Since they're not that expensive and seem to be not too difficult to install, I thought you might install them in your 02. The install instructions are a lot of pages, but they have a lot of pictures to help with the job, so it shouldn't be that tough to do. As meticulous as you are, I don't think it will be a quick install, but the end result will be really nice. Wink

06 M450LXi 3 slide