You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2005 4-slide handicap coach $375K

This is one great price on a 2005 with only 28,000 miles. It is a handicap available coach which has a door lift that disappears when not in use. Down side is probably the twin adjustable beds, but it is a rear bath with the larger shower. Also has a steerable tag and I love the overall look and features of the 2005 models.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-Newe...500wt_1182

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,

I had an occasion to look at a 1999 Newell that was converted from a handicapped coach. The entrance door electric lift had been removed and replaced with a Kwikee step. The extra wide door is really nice; it would facilitate the changing of the refrigerator when the time comes.

This was the first time I had seen a converted coach like this. I often wondered how and what would be done to make the conversion. It was a rear closet model and the bath was in the middle so it had flat floors and not a step up like in the rear bath models. It seems to be a fairly easy conversion.

This 2005 model would be a great buy for someone looking to move up; it would be a real "diamond in the ruff".Smile

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

This one has the Braun step that is real wide and very nice. The lift is also a Braun product so it is probably a nice piece. The 2005s have the roof faring that covers the roof airs from sight and the updated rear end without the add-on chrome. Couldn't tell if it had the 1/2 bath. I like the exterior paint.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Price has been reduced to $335,000

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531