You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owner Coach 1242

Hi Matt. Your coach is beautiful!!!!

I'm the other Newell at Bella Terra.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Matt,
Let me know when you post or are ready to sell #606.

Pam,
I was unable to see the coach ad you mentioned because I'm not a member of the Newell Owners Group. I will be an owner in the near future though. Do you have any means for me to see that ad?

Thank You,
Hank

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Hank,

I will have to get on FB again and see if I can find it!

Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

Hi Whitty,
You're in the exact same position we're in.  We own 689 & purchased 1438 for the steering tag.  1438 has 625hp with Allison.  That's attractive also.  We live in Alaska.  Doug's from Kansas.  I'm from Texas.  We've been at the factory for a few days.  What color was/is your coach?  We might have seen you if you were just here.

Doug & Melanie
2012 #1438 Heart
2nd Newell, previously owned 2003 #669 (sold to relative to keep it in the family)
Live in Alaska.  Travel about 6 mos a year.

Doug and Melanie, my wife and I are both from west TX but we recently moved north of Kansas City to small place called Country Club,MO. 606 is the white w green stripping. It was parked in front of bays Sunday evening before Newell began moving it around to work on it. We stayed in 1242 which is black and burn Orangeman brown. I had a buddy who drove 606 w/ me along w my 2 boys. We will be back tomorrow to p/u 1242 and probably another week on 606 as we had large laundry list of items to get repaired on that one.

Matt Whitaker

Coach 1242 & 606
Tesla Model X. Tesla Model 3. Mclaren 12C. Ferrari 458