You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coach 730 coming up for sale

Sometime in the next couple of weeks, I will be listing Coach 730 on the various RV sale sites and of course will be sharing the links here. I wanted to give a little preview first to if anyone here may be interested.
My father is the original owner.
The coach is located just outside of Atlanta, GA. It’s a 2005 model with the Series 60 Detroit and Allison 6 speed. 3 slides, mid entry. Mileage is over 100,000, I will have the exact numbers and many pictures once it is listed.
I’m trying to get a feeling on pricing currently.

I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach. Also the one who drives it to Oklahoma for him for service.
2005 Coach 730

Have you listed it yet? Curious what the asking price will be. thanks.

hello?

Sorry, we’ve been hiding away in the mountains getting away from all of the crazies near the city.

I am going to give MOT a call tomorrow about consigning it. But our initial thoughts on price would be around $225,000.

I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach. Also the one who drives it to Oklahoma for him for service.
2005 Coach 730

The coach was delivered to MOT on Saturday. It’s spent the last 2 days in service and detail. As soon as Mel gives me the link to the ad, I will post a new thread. Asking price is initially set at $195,500 unless they determine it can sell for more.

2005 Coach 730

Sale Pending https://www.motorhomesoftexas.com/Pre-ow...0?ref=list

SOLD!

2005 Coach 730