You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1999 Newell 41 foot coach 526 in phoenix SOLD

https://www.arizonaluxurycoach.com/shop/...ry-2-Slide

this coach i know well because it is mine.  i am trying to no longer be in the two newell club.  

i am having steve at arizona luxury coach sell it for me.  he is a class act and has an indoor air conditioned showroom.  

i did a lot of things to it to make sure it was in nice selling condition.  low mileage and low genny hours.  

have a look and contact steve for more info.  for anyone serious about it i will be glad to answer questions about it privately.  

i have a contract with him so am not selling it outside of him.  i have found i am a great coach buyer and not so great at selling.  i just want to keep everyone that i have had.  darlene says our 02 is enough and i dont need two of them.  go figure.....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Anyone looking for a Newell needs to see this one. I've seen what Tom has done to get it ready for the next owner. He has done all of the right stuff.
This is a unicorn. By that I mean it is in the condition that everyone hopes or wishes their coach would have been in when they bought it. If we were going to fulltime again it would not be for sale.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Tom could you send me the info. you have on it. I contacted the dealership about it but would love to get whatever you have for a novice taking a look. Thanks!

Total newbie to the motorhome life and looking to learn and purchase my first.

i sent you an email with my phone number

give me a call

tom

I just can’t believe Darlene would make you sell the 99! Lol. Great looking coach and I know you did a LOT of work to it to get in pristine condition - someone needs to buy this coach quick!

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Coach 526 has a new home. new owners picked it up sunday and drove home to lubbock texas, arriving tuesday.

i talked to them today and they love it.

he was stunned when they got home and had only used a quarter tank. he was also stunned when he found out it had a 265 gallon fuel tank...ha

hopefully they will join the forum and introduce themselves. very nice folks.

i highly recommend steve bennett at arizona luxury coach to have sell your coach. he is the ultimate in full and honest service.

tom

Congratulations Tom!  I was always impressed you were a two Newell coach owner! My hats off to you!  Steve Bennett at Arizona Luxury Coach referred to you as a "Newell Affectionado" in their marketing of #526....that probably is an understatement :-)  The new owners picked up a nicely done coach you should be proud of the work you put into her.  Now, what are are you going to do with your spare time?

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Congratulations on the sale!

Steve and Linda Burleson 
28 years of RVing
Current RVs: 1986 Newell #125 w/2004 Ram 3500
2006 Keystone Raptor Toyhauler 30' stays at the family farm 
Previous RVs: 1989 Rockwood Driftwood 35' gasser
1978 Georgie Boy 28' 

Oh boy ! Giant empty space in Toms shop. Plenty of room for a boat, helicopter or even small plane. Any suggestions?

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59