You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2013 #1472 For Sale

Well the time has come for us to sell our beloved Newell.  This is our 2nd Newell and we have loved them both.  We are no longer using the coach much as our kids are busy in other activities and we are not able to go on trips as often as we'd like.  We debated whether or not to keep it for a few years until our schedules open back up but decided it's best to sell it now and then plan to buy another Newell in a few years.  

The coach has been maintained exclusively at Newell (since I live only 2.5 hours away from Miami) and is in great shape.  I just spent $25k on full service and various maintenance, service, and replacement items that needed to be addressed.  It's got 37,000 +/- miles and 3,000 gen hours.  

Please ask any questions or shoot me a PM.  I can tell you we are ready to sell it - not desperate - but will entertain offers.  

I want to thank everyone on Newell Gurus for all the help over the years.  It's been a life-saver!  

https://www.newellcoach.com/default.asp?...dInventory

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff

Absolutely stunning coach - inside and out! Is there carpeting in the bedroom, or is that different flooring?

Mark of SJC

Hi Mark

Yes there is carpet in the bedroom. Tile in master bath.

Jason 
-----------------------------
Previous owner of 2013 #1472
Previous 2003 #665 triple slide
1 wife
2 kids
Lots of stuff