You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Waste Master Sewer Extension?

I made an adaptor 2 years ago and hadn't used it since I made it, then just had 3 campgrounds in a row where the dump was behind the vehicle.

Get a short hose extension (I had a 3-4ft extender) and cut it in the middle. With some waggling, the hose will fit over the end of the Waste Master. Then apply a hose clamp with just enough force to keep it on and not so much that you damage the end. With a short adaptor, it is not too fiddly to push on and remove. I then use another 14 ft hose that has the sewer adaptor and right angle end.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mick & Renee
2009 Newell 45’ 8” #1277, C15 625HP 12-speed ZF
Full time working and traveling. 

That sounds like a play to me.

Thanks!!

Fred & Drinda Robertson
2010 Newell #1401 
2017 Jeep Rubicon 
Austin, TX

Quote:This hose is being used on a U320 Foretravel. I am wrestling with the where do I put it problem. I have several options.

In many Newells there is no way to access the other end of the hose.  Of course it would be much easier if we could do that that, though.

If you could update your signature to indicate your coach, that would save a lot of head-scratching for the rest of us.

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO