You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1997 #440 For sale soon

Due to medical reasons we have decided to put our coach up for sale.

About finished with an extensive interior remodeling, New tires in 2018, new airbags, leveling valves and shocks all around, several new brake chambers, New set of 6 AGM 8D house batteries and 2 new engine batteries. 175k miles, Detroit 60 with chrome package. Huge livingroom slide out. Dual leveling system- rare Hydraulic and air automatic leveling. 20KW Kohler generator with 3600 hrs, runs perfect.

Interior and more exterior pictures will follow as we get it washed, polished and ready for sale. New Stainless fridge, hardwood floors, LED upgrades, technology upgrades with HDTVs and Blueray players, IN-Motion Winegard Sat TV - Dish Network, LED fireplace, Infinity Art Medallion on the upgraded ceiling, TPMS, full 360 camera package with DVR, Navigation, Bluetooth Media player, Yamaha 5.1 Surround sound system, outside grill and TV, Pull out Joey Beds, Aquahot, new dual water pumps just to name a few.....
The layout is center bath, private toilet, his and hers walk in closets with the large closed in the rear, pneumatic doors etc.

The bus was built for Nascar Driver Wade Burton to the tune of 1.2 mil and traded in 2003 back at Newell for a dual slide coach.
Frank Merrill from Wyoming who owns several Quarter Show horses farms under the M5 brand, bought it after Newell put his colors on it- White Yellow and navy blue. Frank owned it until about 2010 when Rick V out of Destin FL bought it and took it on the racing circuit where his 3 boys raced in motocross events. By the end of 2017, Rick decided to sell it since the boys were done racing, and we bought it. Started with the mechanical, pneumatic, full service, new windshields, upgrades outside and inside......

Anybody that has real interest PM me before I advertise it on multiple sites.        

MG

Marius does some nice work. Typically has a few nice buses in work, always adds his infinity mirrors and color changing led lighting, really sets them off. I’m sure this one will be real nice when he is done . Look forward to see this one done.

Thanks for fixing these buses up. Keeps them alive.

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks

Thank Johnny. When I bought 440 I decided to make it mine...little did I know it would be my last coach.
So no more after this. Going through chemo, 3rd round now, so energy is very low. With my son's help will get it ready and post pictures soon.
Stay tuned.

MG

Man I’m sorry for your health issues, hope for a successful recovery. I would like to see more coaches done. I wish I could afford what you kick out. I’d like to own this Newell I’m sure it will be top notch.

I hope you get to feeling better and can return to the business. I thought your SP 36 was a beautiful recreation.

Johnny
Former   1987 Newell series 60
Former 1986 Newell -92-
Wichita,Ks